If the template has a forwarding function, you can see the report on how often and to which person the newsletter was forwarded. With click on you can see the unsubscriptions itemized by email address. Unsubsriptions will be automatically added to the blacklist and can be exported as .xls or .csv file.
Articles in this section
- What is the Opening Rate?
- What is the Click Through Rate?
- What is the Newsletter Statistic?
- How can I analyze Shippings, Openings and Clicks?
- How do I export Statistic Data?
- Forwarding and Unsubscriptions
- How do I see what type of Email Program my Recipients use?
- How do I evaluate my campaigns with Google Analytics?
- Google maps for email openings and clicks
- What is the Delivery Statistics?