With geolocation tracking you can see, where your E-Mail campaign is opened and klicked. So you can analyze in which lands, regions and city's your campaign is most successful. You can find that function in the newsletter-reporting at the button "mapview".
Articles in this section
- What is the Opening Rate?
- What is the Click Through Rate?
- What is the Newsletter Statistic?
- How can I analyze Shippings, Openings and Clicks?
- How do I export Statistic Data?
- Forwarding and Unsubscriptions
- How do I see what type of Email Program my Recipients use?
- How do I evaluate my campaigns with Google Analytics?
- Google maps for email openings and clicks
- What is the Delivery Statistics?