All the images you use for your email campaigns are stored and can be managed in the eyepin media database.
- Select Media
- Click on Pictures
- Upload pictures to the central media database via drag & drop or by selection
- Select the desired image and upload in original size
- Give your picture file a name for your media database, set tags and add a mouse over text or a Copyright.
It is recommended to edit the images with an image editing program like Adobe Photoshop and to save them in proper image format, proper resolution (that you can get from the structure graphics of your template) before uploading in your eyepin media database.
Animated GIFs must be uploaded in their original size, otherwise only the first frame of the animation will be saved. It is best if you reduce the image size while creating.
How to organize your images in the central media database:
- Click on New Folder on the left to create a folder for images
- Now you can define a New Title for the folder
- You can move (Move selected) or delete (Delete selected pictures) the images by marking them. Click on the proper Action to finish.
For Marketing Suite users, an additional option appears: public. This indicated that the image can be used by other clients of your account. If you want to insert images into your newsletter, you can easily do that while creating the newsletter or an article.