After a positive registration, the user receives an email, which he has to confirm. Only then will the user receive a confirmation email and is officially registered. During that registration there is the possibility of sending the latest newsletter by default to the new subscriber. That could be useful if you don't send out on a frequent base.
Articles in this section
- eyepin XML-Interface
- How do I create a Newsletter registration form?
- What is a Double Opt-In?
- What Opt-Out Settings are there?
- eyepin Network and Server Architecture
- How do I sign up my eyepin account?
- How can I manage Newsletter-topics?
- How fast are my Email Campaigns sent out?
- What are the technical requirements for Facebook Connect Newsletter Registration?