An autoresponder is a computer program that automatically answers email sent to it. They can be very simple or quite complex. Autoresponders are often used as email marketing tools, to immediately provide information to their prospective customers and then follow-up with them at preset time intervals.
Articles in this section
- eyepin 5.2 brings new features
- eyepin Delivery System and handling of Emails by spam filter
- New features with eyepin 5.4
- What is Email Marketing?
- Types of eyepin accounts: VX Prepaid, Marketing Suite
- What are the components of a Newsletter?
- A/B Split-Test
- ASP (Application Service Providing)