The most important new features:
- Inbox Display Test: Is your Email design displayed correctly in all Email programs? The design and correct programming of Emails is often very time consuming. You save time and effort with the new eyepin Email design test. You can see a live preview for your design template for more than 30 Email clients and devices within a few minutes. eyepin shows you how your Email looks in the major Email clients.
- Preview for mobile devices: Receiving Emails on mobile phones is up to date. Nearly a quarter of all received Emails are being read on the phone. The more important for your Email to be displayed correctly on mobile devices. eyepin offers you screenshots of newsletters on the most important devices: iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile, etc. You will get an absolutely realistic preview.
- Spam Filter Tests: You want to avoid spam filters and want your Email to always end up in the recipients mailbox? Play it safe. You can have your Emails scanned by the major spam filters in the world before you send them out. Supported spam filters are Barracuda, MessageLabs, Postini, SpamAssassin, Gmail, GMX, Outlook, Mail.com, Yahoo! Mail, Me.com and many others.
- Google Analytics Tracking: You can reveal the success of your Email campaign on your website with Google Analytics. You can encode any Email campaign: Three different parameters can be set for eatch campaign and therefore allows a simple conversion tracking with Google Analytics.
- Internal Title: For a better general view and easier management of your eyepin campaigns, internal titles are now available in Preferences. The title does not appear in the newsletter. The internal title is like a filename for you to use.
Plus numerous improvements for creating surveys, A/B split tests and for a better usability.