An overview of the most important new features:
- Analyze your data even easier: With eyepin 5.4 you can view your campaign's success faster and in more detail than ever before. A completely redesigned user interface shows your success metrics simpler and clearer: shippings, opening rate, click through rate, recipient activity, etc. >> Log in and test it.
- Measure mobile Email clients: Mobile internet usage booms! With eyepin 5.4 you can see the percentage of mobile Email clients on campaign level. The report shows, which devices are most prominent among your recipients: iPhones, Android devices or Blackberries. Based on that, you can easily decide whether you need a separate template for mobile Email clients or not. >> Log in and test it.
- Google Maps for Email openings and clicks: With geolocation tracking, you can see where your Email campaign is opened and clicked at. Analyze the countries, regions and cities in which your campaign is highly successful. >> Log in and test it.
- Measure recipient activity: With the activity meter you can have an overview of how active your contacts are. The activity meter supports you in segmenting your contacts. As a result, you can send out offers to your most loyal customers or start a win back campaign for the ones not recently being active. >> Log in and test it.
- Compare recipient groups statistically: With the new segmenting functionality you have the option to gain an overview about the activity of your recipient groups and compare them with each other. This let you see if your campaigns appear different to the individual groups (male vs. female, regular vs. new customer). The metrics shipping rate, opening rate, click through rate and bounce rate are perfectly comparable variables. >> Log in and test it.
- Set up an auto-responder: At times it is necessary to block the direct answer possibility by Email. This could be, for example, to inform customers about an online form, that offers a faster and easier way to handle feedback. An auto-responder campaign is set up to ensure, that every recipient answering to the Email address receives the information. >> Log in and test it.
- Automatic Bounce Clearing: To ensure valid statistics about your campaigns, it is necessary to clean up your Email contacts regularly. Faulty and old addresses should be unsubscribed or deleted. You can activate the Automatic Bounce Clearing in the bounce manager. >> Log in and test it.