Recipient addresses, incorrect addresses and unsubscriptions can be exported as a .xls or .csv file by clicking on . Based on the eyepin interface, all transaction data is transferred into a flexible data warehouse system.
Articles in this section
- How do I evaluate my campaigns with Google Analytics?
- What is the Delivery Statistics?
- How can I analyze Shippings, Openings and Clicks?
- How do I export Statistic Data?
- Forwarding and Unsubscriptions
- What is the Newsletter Statistic?
- What is the Opening Rate?
- What is the Click Through Rate?
- How do I see what type of Email Program my Recipients use?