- The campaign is more valuable to the recipient, as it is directly addressed to him by his well-known account manager
- The customer can directly reply to the campaign and the reply arrives in his account manager's inbox
- Your account manager or agent will use the newsletter more active as a communication medium
The use of the account manager database requires a multi-tenant eyepin Marketing Suite account. An additional client will be unlocked to your account. Seperated from the normal address database, this client has his own account manager database.
In the menu item ''Account Manager" you can deposit all your relevant master data (first name, last name, email, phone number, etc.) and additional customer-specific information (such as rayon, reply address, pictures, individual greetings). Importing the information is done either by manually by uploading a CSV file or by using an automated interface.
The account manager-client is used only for managing the account manager information, not to send the emails. When creating the database, a default account manager is defined. This default account manager is used for the case that a customer has no personal account manager.
Check if your account managers database is connected to the customers
Using the newsletters preview funktion, existing email addresses can be typed in to see if they are connected to their account manager.
Selecting the own test address and sending a test mail can check the accuracy of the shipping and reply address. The delivery is made using Send Manager. In this case no special settings have to be adjusted.
Content personalization of e-mails with account manager's information
When creating the email campaign, account managers information can be integrated into a newsletter's editorial, article or pre-header through filler text.
Personalization in 4 steps:
- Click on in WYSIWYG Editor
- Select Account Manager
- Select the desired master data or additional fields of the relationship manager at wildcard name (filler text)
- Confirm by clicking Ok
Article is closed for comments.