The bottom section of an email message that contains information that doesn’t change from one email marketing campaign to another. The footer will usually contain the company's mailing address, phone number, email contact address, Web site link, often unsubscribe links and legal mandatory.
Articles in this section
- How fast are my Email Campaigns sent out?
- Understanding your spam filter result
- FAQ - Email Clients
- How do I send out surveys, events, landingpages, or sweepstakes over a newsletter?
- How do i create an noreply auto-responder campaign
- How can i resend my newsletter campaign?
- Internal title of the E-Mail campaign