A Template Package includes layout templates for all eyepin supported communication arrangements: email newsletter, events, surveys, sweepstakes, contests and forms. For instruction on how to create individual layout templates, see the documentation on how to create a template.
- HTML-Template: The email newsletter template in HTML format consists of the elements pre-header, header graphics, salutation, editorial, article, footer and links. The HTML Template can also serve as a template for event invitations as a separete email (not inserted as an article in a newsletter). The HTML template for such an event invitation has thereby, not like the regular newsletter, no article funktion. The invitation text is therefore placed in the editorial section of the newsletter.
- Text-Template: The Text Template is the text version of the HTML newsletter. For each HTML newsletter a text template is automatically generated. If you want to create a text template without an HTML version of the newsletter, you can do this by using the eyepin docu for creating templates.
- Detail-Template: The Detail Template defines the display of the landing page that can be created and linked through the newsletter.
- Web-Template: The Web Template defines the standards for the microsites that can be generated using eyepin for events, surveys, forms, sweepstakes, newsletter registration and deregistration and user preferences. The web template is only used for sweepstakes, events and surveys when no other specific template has been created.
- Sweepstake-Overview: The Layout Template defines the display of sweepstakes in the form of microsites.
- Sweepstale-Detail: The Layout Template defines the display of the sweepstakes participation confirmations.
- Event-Overview: The Layout Template defines the display of event registration pages in the form of microsites. The event invitation via email is given by the HTML template.
- Event-Participation: The Layout Template defines the display of subscriptions and unsubscriptions of events.
- Survey: The Layout Template defines the display of surveys in form of microsites.