To limit registrations for events with multiple sub-dates or sessions, you can follow these steps:
1. Event type: In your eyepin event plattform, ensure you have set up the event with multiple sub-dates or sessions. Each sub-date represents a specific instance or session of the event.
2. Registration Limit: For each sub-date, set a maximum registration limit. This limit should represent the maximum number of attendees you want to allow for that particular session.
3. Display Availability: On your event registration page, clearly display the availability status for each sub-date. This will inform potential attendees about the remaining slots or if a particular session is already fully booked.
4. Waitlist: Consider offering a waitlist option for sessions that are fully booked. This allows interested attendees to join a waiting list in case a spot becomes available due to cancellations.
6. Communication: Clearly communicate the registration limits and waitlist options to your potential attendees on the event registration page. Provide instructions on how to join the waitlist if applicable.
7. Monitoring: Continuously monitor the registration status for each sub-date and make adjustments to the limits if necessary. You might increase the limit for sessions with high demand or decrease it for sessions with low interest.
8. Confirmation Emails: Send confirmation emails to registered attendees with details about their selected session, along with a reminder of the date and time.
By following these steps, you can effectively limit registrations for events with multiple sub-dates and ensure a smooth registration process for your attendees.